Caran d'Ache Museum Aquarelle color pencils offers artists the possibility of wielding a pencil with the strength and effects of genuine watercolor. This fantastic medium is perfect for works intended for exhibition, collection and museum purposes.
Featuring soft lead and a large 3.8mm core, Caran d'Ache Museum Aquarelle pencils can be used as both dry pencils and watercolor. The highly concentrated pigments used by Caran d'Ache ensure complete solubility, superb transparency and optimal light-fastness. From precision drawing to wet drawing, blending, mixed, gradation or overlaying, the entire spectrum of watercolor effects are possible.
Technical description :
- Water-soluble colored pencils, hexagonal shape for optimal grip
- Lead is soft, extra-fine to meet the most demanding requirements of watercolor painting and artistic drawing. Diameter: 3.8 mm.
- Ultra-high pigment concentration. Exceptional light resistance when applied dry or as watercolor
- Premium FSC® certified cedar wood
- Techniques : Watercolor, wash drawing, shading, unlimited mixed techniques. Dry or wet drawing on all media (paper, cardboard, canvas, etc.).