This striking Black and Gold Byzance necklace creates a seamless and smooth look. The design is inspired by different cultures. Handcrafted from 100% recycled materials, this lightweight skin jewelry looks chic from the city to the shore.
- Art on the Skin
- 100% recycled, vegetable-based materials and sustainable plasticizers
- Gently clean with warm water and mild soap
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Versatile style for business or leisure
- Free from phthalates, latex, silicone, nickel, and lead
When you first see someone wearing Batucada skin jewelry, it’s striking and intriguing. The intricate, delicate shapes resemble a tattoo—with a sense of geometry and fluidity.
Paris-based fashion brand Batucada makes this silicone-like jewelry from 100% recycled materials. This idea was inspired by Brazilian resort culture, where wearing accessories to the beach is the norm. But wearing regular jewelry around the sand and sea isn’t very practical.